Things that have made me smile | week 20

Arghh my head has been all over the place this weekend so I've been doing lots of lovely things to try and take my mind of things. Here's what's made me smile . . .


1) Meeting scouting for girls and listening to them live.
2) Purchasing the scouting for girls Christmas jumper.
3) Putting up my Christmas tree, it feels very festive in my house now.
4) Having lunch and doing a little shopping trip with my friend.
5) Having a bath with a Christmas lush bath bomb then watching Christmas movies with a hot chocolate.

What's made you smile this week?

Danielle x 

1 comment

  1. There were many things that made me smile :) Few of them being me buying advent calendar, spending time with my best friend and baking donuts :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete