Blogmas day 10 | Christmas songs

For me Christmas songs are played from November through to the new year, they always get me singing along and into the Christmas spirit. It's the only time of year that everyone is listening to the old classics. I thought I would share my top 3 songs that really get me in the spirit.

  1. All I want for Christmas is you | Mariah Carey 
  2. Last Christmas | Wham! 
  3. Merry Christmas everybody | Slade 
What are your favourite Christmas songs? 


MERRY CHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE X

2 comments

  1. I sometimes try to say that a certain song is my favourite Christmas song, but then I think of another and another and another... I really, REALLY like any version of Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) and Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean there are so many great Christmas songs xx

      Delete