Blogmas day 19 | Christmas makeup

Christmas makeup has to consist of a red lip, I teamed this with a subtle smokey eye and a classic cat eye flick.

                     

For the base I used my everyday staples, 24 hour Revlon colour stay foundation, rimmel stay Matt powder, maybelline master sculpt and MAC strobe.

      

For my subtle smokey eye I used the revolution redemption palette essential mattes 2. I used the lightest shade all over my lid and inner corner, the light pink shade on my lid and light purple shade in my crease, outer eye and a little on my bottom lash line. To create that perfect cat eye flick I used eyeko, fat liquid eyeliner in black, it so easy to use as it's just like a pen. For my lashes I used benefits there real!
      
      

To finish of this look I used model co lipstick in smitten, it gives the perfect festive red lip.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE



No comments