Blogmas day 2 | favourite Christmas films


One of my favourite things about Christmas is coming in from the cold, closing all the curtains, turning the Christmas lights on and snuggling up on the sofa watching Christmas films. I even added sky movies to my package this year just so can have the sky Christmas movie Chanel and watch Christmas films when ever I want. There are usually new ones every year, but I still have to watch my classic favourites. It was hard to narrow it down but here are my top five . . .

1) The holiday | I watch this every year with my mum then a lot more times on my own it is my absolute favourite.
2) Jack Frost | It is a tradition in my family to watch this every year, it never fails to bring a tear to my eye.
3) Miracle on 34th street | This film always makes me want to go back to been a child and believe again it's so heart warming.
4) Elf | This has to be on everyone's favourite Christmas film list, it's so funny and festive and always makes me sing at the end to make Santa's sleigh fly. I also watch the musical this year you can read that post here.
5) Snow buddies | I love a good animated Christmas film and ones with cute talking puppies in are even better.

What are your favourite Christmas movies?

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE X

5 comments

  1. I did the same with Sky Movies just for the Christmas movies hehe! I'm so excited to watch Cinderella on a weekly basis!!
    Jess @ JuicyyyJesss*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love been able to just come straight in from work and out a Christmas movie even if it is just for background noise xx

      Delete
  2. Hands down my favorite one is Home Alone. It is my most favorite one :) Also, Love Actually is a nice one as well. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes I do really like love actually xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete