1) The holiday | I watch this every year with my mum then a lot more times on my own it is my absolute favourite.
2) Jack Frost | It is a tradition in my family to watch this every year, it never fails to bring a tear to my eye.
3) Miracle on 34th street | This film always makes me want to go back to been a child and believe again it's so heart warming.
4) Elf | This has to be on everyone's favourite Christmas film list, it's so funny and festive and always makes me sing at the end to make Santa's sleigh fly. I also watch the musical this year you can read that post here.
5) Snow buddies | I love a good animated Christmas film and ones with cute talking puppies in are even better.
What are your favourite Christmas movies?