Blogmas day 6 | christmas bath

I still wanted to continue doing a weekly things that have made me smile but I thought I would add what Christmas bath bomb I have used this week to keep it Christmassy.

FATHER CHRISTMAS 

Things that have made me smile | week 21

1) Going out for a meal with my friends to celebrate one of there birthdays
2) Going Christmas shopping and pretty much getting everything I needed
3) Playing Christmas bingo and winning some chocolates
4) Buying more decorations and another Christmas jumper
5) Putting the tree and decorations up and my mum and dads house

What has made you smile this week? Have you tired any of the lush Christmas bath bombs?

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE X

4 comments

  1. Ouuu such a nice post, and bath bomb looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love the lush Christmas selection xx

      Delete
  2. The bath bomb is weird and cool at the same time, I love it!

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it, I love the green colour it turned my bath xx

      Delete