Blogmas day 9 | mens stocking fillers

In my previous post I shared a couple of stocking fillers for girls from the boots 3 for 2 range so I thought I would share a couple for men. I always struggle to buy for men and these are the perfect gifts for friends family or even a secret Santa gift.



I picked up the Nivea men's wash kit and the Ted baker red bridge duo. These are both great gifts that I think most men would be happy to receive.

Nivea men's wash kit | £12.50

This product contains a 250ml bottle of Nivea men active shower gel, 150ml bottle of Nivea men silver protect deodorant, Nivea men cream moisturiser and a grey wash back. This is a perfect gift for any man as they can use all the products in the bathroom but it would also be great for someone who goes to the gym or travels a lot as it comes with a travel bag.

Ted baker red bridge duo | £8.50

This lovely duo set contains 200ml of hair and body wash and 150ml antiperspirant deodorant. It is a classic smell that will suit pretty much any man so you can't really go wrong with this gift.

You can the pick up another product in the 3 for 2 mix and match selection for free (cheapest product free). I decided to get myself a treat this time but of course you can pick up whatever you like for whoever you like.

Do you find it difficult to buy for men?

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
DANIELLE X



No comments