December favourites

December with all of its festivities has been one of my favourite months, there have been so many things, events and products that I have loved and have been my favourite.

  1. Gingerbread lattes 
  2. MAC brave lipstick 
  3. Christmas 
  4. Baking 
  5. Visiting London winterwonderland land 
  6. Watching all the volgmases and 24days of zoella 
  7. Lush bath bombs and bubble bars 
  8. Pinafores 
  9. High neck tops and jumpers 
  10. Terry's chocolate oranges 
  11. Christmas market 
  12. Cinnamon hot chocolates 
  13. MUA eyeshadow palette  
  14. Blogmas 
  15. Jack wills body mist 
  16. Knee high boots 
  17. Woolly hats 
  18. Family time 
  19. Dutch braids 
  20. Candles 



I've had a lovely last month of 2015 and I can't wait to kick start 2016! 
What have been your favourite things, events and products? 

Danielle x 

No comments