2015 to 2016


2015 has been a great year, I went on holiday to Zante, I started a uni course, turned 21, saw my first musical, moved house and had a lot of fun days in between with friends and family. I always make the standard New Years resolutions, you know new year new me, but never stick to it  so me and my boyfriend decided to make 2016 'goals' that we can realistically meet.
  1. Have a date night at least once a month just the two of us.
  2. Start to save up some money towards a mortgage even if it's just a little bit. 
  3. And a personal one for me is not to worry and stress out about things too much. 
I like just setting a few little goals that aren't too hard to reach so I don't look back and think oh yea I didn't do that. I want to be able to achieve the goals I set. 

Have you set any goals or made any New Years resolutions? 
Danielle x

8 comments

  1. I decided to opt out of New Years resolutions this time, I always hit a wall at the start of February and feel bad because I haven't fulfilled what I'd like to do x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are still great goals to set! I really want to live 2016 as possitive as I can roll into university I wish to go to :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being positive all the time is hard but if you try I'm sure you will succeed xx

      Delete
  3. My new year's resolution is to make most of all the opportunities I have.
    And saving for a mortgage is definitely a good one!

    Mika from www.la-french-connection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saving will be a long process but we have to start somewhere. That's a great New Years resolutions, I'm very quick to say no to things x

      Delete
  4. Saving is one of my resolutions too! Good luck x

    http://fashionsfault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete