Birch box | January

To kick start the new year Birch box teamed up with Pinterest to created the perfect decorated box, one for keeping, filled with six great products.

As a little extra they have included five Pinterest inspired postcards with some inspirational quotes to  give us some motivation throughout 2016. They will look lovely framed on your desk or dressing table, I'm going to add mine to my cork board.

                     

This months products . . .

Benifit, they're real tinted primer | £18.50
WHAT | For super charged lashes, one coat of this game-changing product will make all the difference! The mink-coloured formula separates, lengthens, and boosts each individual lash to prepare it for your mascara.
HOW | Apply on coat, from root to tip, before applying your mascara for some serious volume. Or rock it alone for a natural look!

It seems like there is a primer for everything now, but if it's going to keep my makeup on for longer I'll give it a try. Let's face it no one won't to carry loads of makeup around all day for that mid day top up.

Jelly pong pong, lighten up brightener and waterliner | £14.95
WHAT | If, like us, you love your makeup to be multi-tasking then you'll heart this brightening pencil! Use it along your waterline for wide-awake eyes or blend it beneath brows to awaken your complexion, without any shimmer!
HOW | Glide along the inner rim and corner of your eyes, or blend onto check and brow bones.

I love a makeup piece that is multi tasking and this sounds great, I love highlighting my brow bones and cheeks. This will be perfect when I've had a late night and I need to brighten up my eyes. 

Whish, three whishes almond body butter | £14.50 
WHAT | Organic aloe, shea, and raspberry butter create a decadent formula (with no greasy residue) to conquer dryness and leave your skin feeling silky-smooth. Plus, organic seaweed extract works to firm the skin surface.
HOW | Smooth onto arms, legs, and anywhere that needs a little hydration.

I've been obsessed with hydrating my hands at the moment so I think this will be a handbag essential for me. Plus it smells amazing! 

Beauty protector, protect and detangle | £14 
WHAT | Birchbox Bestseller, and for good reason, this miracle-worker conditions, detangles, and minimises frizz - all whilst protecting against UV rays, and heat styling (phew!). Bonus it smells incredible!
HOW | After shampooing and conditioning, spritz onto damp hair from 4-6 inches away and comb through.

I've had this product before but I was more than happy to receive it again, I was actually about to purchase the full size, and I still will. It makes hair brushing so easy and it really does smell incredible, I always get compliments of how my hair smells when I use this. 

Absolution, L'Eau soir et Martin | £27 
WHAT | Make light work of removing your makeup with the purifying cleansing water. Packed with kind to skin ingredients like hazelnuts oil and aloe Vera, it removes all traces of the day to leave your complexion feeling soft and refreshed.
HOW | Apply a small amount of product onto a cotton pad and sweep over your face - no rinsing required.

I've scrapped the makeup wipes for a will now and used makeup removers, and my skin has been so much better since, I'm looking forward to giving this one a try. 

Birch box, compact mirror | £4 
WHAT | Thanks to this handy compact mirror you'll be able to take care of beauty touch-ups and unruly locks on the go - so you're always selfie ready!
HOW | With its slim silhouette, this is the perfect size to pop in your handbag or makeup bag for quick fixes.

                    
                   

I'm always having to swap my compact mirror from bag to bag, now I don have to, I can keep this in one of my bags ready to top up my lippy. 

Maybe your New Years resolution was to try more products? Or maybe you just like trying out lots of different products, I no I do. You can purchase a Birch box for £13 a month which you can cancel at anytime. So why not give it a try? Let me know if you do and what you think. 
Danielle x

3 comments