Everyday eye products


I have been loving creating different eye shadow looks this month. I received the Revolution 144 eyeshadow palette 2016 collection for Christmas and I've been experimenting with different colours on my eyes. I love this palette it has enough colours to create so many looks and has a range of Matt and shimmer shades.



To create my eye looks I start with the Rimmel exaggerate undercover shadow primer. I've never used an eyeshadow primer before but I couldn't do my eyes without it now. It's like a lip gloss really, you just spread the the product all of the eyelid using the smooth applicator then leave it to dry for a few seconds. 



Next is the eyeshadow, I have been obsessed with the pink shimmery shades in this palette.to apply the eye shadow I use the Lottie London All eyes on you eye shadow brush and the Lottie London Blending brush


Now for another primer, it seems there is a primer for everything now not just your skin. I have been trying out the They're real tinted primer. I out a light coat on my top and lower lashes to give them some length before going in with the mascara. 

Now for mascara, now I have tried the there real mascara to go with the primer but I do prefer the Maybelline lash sensational mascara. It adds so much volume and really separates the lashes, if you already love it try it with they Benefit they're real primer and you will love it even more. 


Finally I have been adding a little bit of highlight to my waterline using Jelly pong pong lighten up. It instantly brightens up my eyes making them look bigger, brighter and more awake. Perfect if you haven't had enough sleep, I rarely do. 

And I'm done. Do you use any of these products on your eyes? Do you have have any must have eye products? 

Danielle x

5 comments

  1. This palette looks gorgeous and your options are endless! The maybelline lash sensational is a fave of mine
    Jess | www.beautifulbreakable.com xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many different looks you can create with it, the mascara is my favourite too and such a good price xx

      Delete
  2. I use Maybelline Lash sensational mascara as well and it is the best one I had so far :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on the palette for a while over the christmas period and it just looks so beautiful! I love the maybelline lash sensational mascara as well!

    http://meganemilybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete