ootd | boho patterned dress

With its long sleeves, teamed with tights and knee high boots, this dress is perfect for the colder months. It has a high neck and a gorgeous white boho pattern across the chest and the top of the arms. This is a dress you can carry through the seasons, wearing with bare legs and some ankle boots, it would be perfect for festivals.  

Top shops description 'Make a classic monochrome palette work for now with bohemian inspired details. This easy-to-wear smock dress features beautiful embroidered details for a total boho look, complete with a high neck and keyhole button back fastening. Brave it with bare legs and ankle boots, adding layers or tights when temperatures are cooler. 100% Cotton. Machine wash'

I struggle with getting clothing in the right length as I only have little legs, but the petite section in topshop is perfect for me. The dress flows down to above the knee, leaving the right size gap to wear it with knee high boots. If your short like me I would suggest having a look in the petite section, I was shocked about how many items they had in there. I bought it in Black but you can also get it in Khaki (green)


Outfit
Embroidered smock dress | topshop £36.00 
Knee high boots | primark £20.00
Bag | primark £8.00
Watch | Daniel Wellington £159

Similar 
Knee high boots | new look £32.00
Bag | topshop £30.00 

4 comments