Things that have made me smile | week 27

This weeks bath bomb was one of my favourites, Intergalactic has the most amazing colours. Once you've have swirled in the colours you left with a deep glittery blue feeling like your in space.



Things that have made me smile . . . 

  1. Going bowling a for drinks for my friends birthday.
  2. Handing in my final physiology work (thank goodness I never have to do that again) 
  3. Treating my self to a new dress and boots.
  4. Going out for drinks and listening to some live music.
  5. Going it for lunch with my boyfriend.
What has made you smile this week? 
Danielle x 

6 comments

  1. My gosh that bathbomb looks so pretty! Might have to purchase :)

    Samantha x
    ohsamanthalouise.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing I will be repurchasing xx

      Delete
  2. This is my all time favourite bath bomb!

    Darriyan x

    http://darriyancateland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought intergalactic recently, haven't used it yet - but I'm definitely excited as I havent used it before
    Jess www.beautifulbreakable.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will love it, I just got a big order come today so keep an eye of for a lush haul this week xx

      Delete