Things that have made me smile | week 28

This weeks bath bomb is Twilight, a gorgeous mix of light Pastle blue and pink colours. 


Things that have made me smile. . . 

  1. Escaping the cold and including in a costa hot chocolate and cake. 
  2. Taking the plunge and dyeing my hair red, I'm kind of loving it. 
  3. Having a delicious takeaway with my mum for her birthday. 
  4. Receiving my rather large lush order. 
  5. Purchasing so,r new underwear, pj's and makeup bits. 
What has put a smile on your face this week? 

Danielle x 

6 comments

  1. I love these posts, it makes you realise what went well :) the bath bomb looks like it turned the water a lovely colour!

    Ami x
    www.cranberryandapricot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's such a gorgeous bath bomb - love the colours xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! I think the 'things that have made me happy' idea is so creative and such a good one! I am in love with Twilight, it is my favourite bath bombs along with Intergalactic! Xx
    https://chocolatedropswordpresscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete