Winter skin care routine

The cold weather outside calls for one thing, comfort food! Chocolates, takeaways and all the sweet treats I can get my hands on. Although they taste good they do nothing for my skin. Mixed with the cold air it doesn't leave my skin feeling great. I love the Liz earl products and I have found the perfect products for my winter skin routine.

I start of with the Cleanse and polish, it is perfect for removing all makeup, dirt and grime from the day. I squirt a couple of pumps into my hand and rub it in to my skin, being gentle around the eyes to remove mascara and eyeliner. Once I've massaged it into my skin I soak my cleansing cloth in warm water, wring it out and gently remove the cleanser from my face using the cloth. To keep my skin fresh I give it a quick splash with cold water, this is also the perfect way to wake you up in a morning. 

To give my skin that extra boost I like to use the Intensive nourishing mask once or twice a week. It keeps my skin clear and soft.  I apply a generous amount all over my skin or just my problem areas, and leave it for 10-15 minutes. I like to use the Deep cleansing mask sponges to remove the mask by soaking them in warm water and smoothing them along my skin, one in each hand. 

Toning my skin is the next step, I take a cotton pad and soak it with Instant boost skin tonic and sweep it all over my face.

After leaving my skin to dry from the toner I take a generous amount of Skin repair moisturiser and massage it into my face a neck. You can purchase the moisturiser for different skin types, I am currently using the normal/combination one but I have also purchased the one for oily skin. 

And that is my winter skin routine, I use the cleanser, toner and moisturiser every morning and night and my skin is clear, soft and nourished. Liz earl currently have an offer on where you can purchase the Cleanse and polish, instant boost tonic and moisturiser for £45 and receive a free super sized bottle of body wash. You can choose between, energising body wash and orange flower body wash. I chose the orange flower body wash and it smells amazing. If that wasn't enough they also have free delivery when you spend £20 or more, a free sample size product when you spend over £20 or 3 free sample products when you spend over £50! 



Have you used any of the Liz earl skin products? What is you winter skin care saviour? 
Danielle x 

4 comments

  1. That sounds like a nice routine :) I have the cleanser but after reading your post about the intensive mask with sponges, I think that would be good to use too!

    Ami x
    www.cranberryandapricot.cm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like the cleanser? I love giving my skin that extra boost with the face mask xx

      Delete
  2. I'm struggling so much with my winter skin at the moment. I have breakouts and lots of dry patches and it sucks. I'm still looking for a good cleanser that will react nicely with my sensitive skin. I might give this a try, it looks like you got a good routine going.

    Xx Eline
    www.elinesreturnticket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend the Liz earl products to everyone I love them so much my skin has been so much better with these products and getting myself into a skin care routine has really helped xx

      Delete