Gold eye, pink lip


BASE | 



CHEEKS | 


I received this Eye shadow stick in February's Birch box, (you can read what else I got in this Post). It is a gorgeous, shimmery gold shade, it doesn't look tacky as it is a light coverage but is easily build able for a stand out look. It is so easy and simple to you use, you glide it over you eyelid and blend it in using your finger, adding more if you won't to. This is the first time I've used an eye shadow stick, and I was impressed, they are so easy to use and looks very pretty. 


LIPS |

Lipstick | Mac Pink Plaid


The lipstick is a gorgeous base colour of the luxury soft Lipgloss creating a lovely pink lip, perfect for the up coming spring months. 

I love this gold eye, pink lip look. You can tone it down for the day time and create a bolder look for the evening, perfect for a date night or girls night out. 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

14 comments

  1. Would you mind checking out my blog and giving me feedback? I'd really appreciate it! x http://theperkyplace.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is such a sweet look! The eye shadow stick looks like a great product, easy and quick but still delivering quality. And your lipstick colour is gorgeous! As you said, it's a very versatile colour :)

    You look great :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it is such a lovely colour and great easy to use product xx

      Delete
  3. I love your eye make up here! I really want to try the MAC Strobe cream as well.

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, I purchased the small one for just £10 and it is honestly lasting me ages and I use it daily xx

      Delete
  4. I love this look; all the pretty! The lip is so stunning on you <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! I'm obsessed with MAC's strobe cream!

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete