Jadu tea

Now that the January blues are over, it's time to kick start the detoxing, healthy eating/drinking and exercise. Although I'm a massive chocolate and coffee lover I do love how I feel when I cut down on it, I have so much more energy and feel fresher. For my diet I have been sort of following the slimming world diet and just added so much more fruit and veg to my diet. Green tea is a great alternative to coffee, you can still have a hot drink but it helps to flush all of the rubbish from your body.


Jadu tea kindly sent me some of their Green tea to try, it is delicious and has helped my body and skin feel so much healthier. They describe the tea as 'An exquisitely smooth, full-bodied green tea from the Yunnan province of China, one of the oldest tea growing regions in the world. These carefully rolled leaves are reputedly full of antioxidants.' They are so smooth to drink as some green teas that I have tried in the past can have quite a harsh taste that make you not won't to drink any more.


How to serve | Allow one tea pyramid per person, heat freshly drawn water to about 80oC, infuse for 3 minutes and drink with out milk. 



Although this tea is a little more pricey than other teas, it is worth it as you are more likely to continue drinking it if you enjoy the taste. They would also make a lovely gift for someone, don't forget Mother's Day is on March the 6th. 

Where you can find Jadu tea | 

Website | https://jadutea.co.uk  Instagram | @jadutea   Twitter | @jadutea   Facebook | /jadutea.london

Do you drink any green tea or any fruit teas? Let me know if you have or at going to try some Jadu tea, they do so much more than just green tea.


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

No comments