January favourites

Favourites | 
  1. Lush bath bombs and bubble bars. 
  2. Fujifilm instax camera.
  3. Jack wills body mist.
  4. MAC strobe cream.
  5. Cosy jumpers.
  6. My old Nintendo ds lite. 
  7. Yankee candle cinnamon stick
  8. No7 beautiful Matt Foundation and match made Concealer.
  9. Mini eggs 
  10. Soap and glory hand food.
  11. Daniel Wellington watch and My gorgeous Vivienne Westwood bracelet.
  12. Maybelline the blushed nudes palette. 
What have you been loving this month? 

Danielle x 

12 comments

  1. Just putting my Jan favourites post together! Hand food has been fab for me, I have the sugar crush scented one and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hand cream has been a saviour for me this month xx

      Delete
  2. The Daniel Wellington watch is so beautiful, I love it!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is great! I recently just started up my own blog and it would mean a lot if you could check it out! mikkivictoria.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'll be sure to have a peek xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you and I'll be sure to have a peek xx

      Delete
  4. I love your list of items! I feel like if I were to do a favorites it would be quite similar to this post. Haha. Beautiful post as well. :)

    www.awkwardlikeaimee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list of items! I feel like if I were to do a favorites it would be quite similar to this post. Haha. Beautiful post as well. :)

    www.awkwardlikeaimee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to get the blushed nudes palette for quite a while, I love the colors!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty I use it most days xx

      Delete