Nude lip


Now that Christmas has gone so has the red lipstick, I love wearing a nude lip to go with my simple day to day makeup. I use my MAC velvet teddy far to much so I wanted to find a new nude lipstick which was a little more pink toned. My mum actually bought this lipstick first but I loved at as soon as I saw it. It is the Maybelline Color sensational lipstick in Rosewood pearl, if you are a pretty little liars fan like me, you will love it just for is name. But if the name isn't enough it's smooth texture and colour are also amazing. It is so soft on the lips and leaves a creamy texture making it so comfortable to wear. It is a lovely pink nude colour making it perfect to wear with any makeup look.

I have been trying to use lip liner more as it is something I don't always bother with so I picked up the Maybelline Color sensational lip liner in 630 velvet beige. It is a little darker than the lipstick making it the perfect lipstick companion. I sculpt my lips using this liner starting from the he centre of my upper lip to the outer edges of my mouth then follow onto my bottom lip, filling the rest in with the rosewood pearl lipstick. If I won't to create a more intense darker nude lip for an evening I will completely fill in my lips with the lip liner then add a little lipstick over the top. Combined together they create a beautiful nude lip that will last throughout the day only needing to top up a little.

Do you have any of the Maybelline lipsticks? What are your favourite nude shades? 

Danielle x

Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

5 comments

  1. I love nude lipstick just like I love nude shoes.This article is great nude lipstick is definitely the perfect color for after the holiday and Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for spring, I agree a nude lip is perfect for spring classes

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's a lovely colour! I'm not much of a nude lipstick fan for myself, I wish I were - they're so easy to wear! Ah well :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Maybelline lipstick in Rosewood pearl is a wonderful everyday color. Those days that you want to be presentable. www.fashiondues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete