Nude nails

I love the original colours in the Barry M speed dry range, they are the perfect Spring/summer pastel colours. They have now added four new colours to the range, In a flashPersonal bestWinning streak and Freestyle. They have continued with the pale pastel shades and have gone for more nude shades this time. I picked up two of the four shades, Freestyle and Winning streak.


Winning streak is a pale nude shade, perfect for a simple touch to your nails. You can build the colour  up by adding more layers, it's sounds time consuming but not with these colours they dry so fast you can add another coat as soon as you've finished the last! Perfect for those who don't like spending loads of time doing there nails. 

Freestyle is a gorgeous pale pastel pink shade. I'm a sucker for pink, I'm sure most of us are, but in Pastel form I just can not resist. This will be perfect for when the sun starts to show, but not having any sun isn't going to stop me wearing this beautiful shade now. 

I will be adding the other two shades to my collection and you can get them for £3.99 each but they are currently on buy 1 get 1 half price at Superdrug at the moment. With its flat brush the nail colours are so easy to apply with out getting it all over the fingers (I'm terrible at this). With a couple of coats you get a gorgeous colour and its dry in seconds, so you can quickly do your nails before rushing out the door.

Do you have any of the Barry M speed dry colours? What do you think to the new shades? 

Danielle x

4 comments

  1. These are both so pretty, I love freestyle! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Barry m colours, I picked some more up yesterday xx

      Delete
  2. I love the nude nails trend! It's so clean and simple, but still standout. I don't think Barry M is available in Canada, so, yeah, I don't own any ;) I hear so many great things about them, though! I wish we had them!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame they arnt available to you, they are so pretty xx

      Delete