Things that have made me smile | week 31

Lush bath bomb The experimenter


Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Receiving my massive lush order, so many pretty things. 
  2. Going to my hospital appointment and been told I can have something to help the pain.
  3. Having a chilled Saturday on the sofa with my man and a Chinese takeaway.
  4. Getting some lovely gifts from my boyfriend on Valentine's.
  5. Eating far to many delicious pancakes on pancake day. 
What has made you smile this week? 

Danielle x 


Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

8 comments

  1. Loved this <3
    www.malusilva.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush has the prettiest, lavish items out there on the market. That would make me smile too!

    www.fashiondues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have a series like this! It's always good to reflect on the good in your life :)

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I love writing it every week it really helps me reflect on the week I've had and puts a smile on my face xx

      Delete