Things that have made me smile | week 33




Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Passing the first 4 modules of my uni course.
  2. Booking a summer holiday! (Time to get bikini ready) 
  3. Going on a shopping spree, thanks to my boyfriend. 
  4. Getting an early eater present, by adding to our bunny family. 
  5. Having some lovely meals out. 
I've had no problems thinking about what has made me smile this week. Have you had a good week? 


What has made you smile this week? 

Danielle x 


Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

2 comments

  1. That's a funky looking bath bomb! Peanut looks so cute, when we were little we got our rabbit at Easter too :)

    Congratulations on passing your uni modules,
    Ami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, she is so cute just trying to bond her with my other bunny now xx

    ReplyDelete