Birch box | March

I think this months box was all about the full size products as I recieved three! I think the usual price of £10 for this months box was a bargain as the full size products alone total up to way more than that. I do suffer from dry lips but I was a little disappointed to see two lip balms in my box. They both seem like great products but I would have preferred to receive them in different month boxes. Apert from that I love the products in this months box and I'm very impressed with the amount of full size products. 


What I got in this months box | 

Arrow boost Color enhancing lip balm | full size | £11 
WHAT | Meet ARROW, the new paraben-free, cruelty-free, vegan brand from Birchbox! Designed to fit into your active schedule, this balm protects lips and adjusts to your active schedule, this balm protects lips and adjusts to your pH to create one that's totally unique to you! 
HOW | Throw it in your bag, then swipe it straight onto your lips, whenever you need it. 


ModelCo more brows | full size | £13 
WHAT | Up your brown game in a flash with this quick-dry gel. Containing hair-like particles to create the illusion of fuller brows, this wonder stuff re-shapes, thickens and perfects in a flash.
HOW | Sweep straight onto your brows, using the brush applicator tip. Leave to dry for 60 seconds. 



Polaar ice source moisturizing gel | £25.90 
WHAT | Whether your skins dehydrated, oily, or just in need of a pick-me-up, this water-packed moisturiser uses the natural benefits of glacier water to hydrate, cool and mattify the complexion.
HOW | Apply after cleansing, morning and night. Psst.. It's a great base for make-up, too! 

Beauty protector | £18.50 
WHAT | No stranger to heat styling? Chances are you need conditioner with hydrating clout. Honey pearl powder (which acts like hair's natural keratin) and Shea butter nourish hair to restore volume and shine.
HOW | After shampooing, apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair then rinse away. 



Lanolips 101 Ointment fruities in peach | full size | £7.99 
WHAT | Made with medical-grade lanolin, Vitamin E, and 100% natural fruit extracts, this multi-purpose formula heals and hydrates wherever you need it - with the added bonus of a peachy-keen scent! 
HOW | Apply to chapped lips, dry patches, or small grazes - wherever you need it! 



Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque | £36 
WHAT | When your salon appointment is weeks away and you need hair help - fast - this is an SOS remedy! Packed with soy protein and shea butter, it noirishes and hydrates to leave hair restored.
HOW | After shampooing, apply evenly to your hair (from root to tip). Wait for up 5 mins, then rinse. 

The beauty protector couldn't have come at a better time for me, the day I recieved my birch box I got my hair chopped to help it become healthier so I can't wait to help get with the beauty protector. I love trying out new brow products so I was really pleased to receive a full size brow gel. 

What would you like to try from this months box? What did you get in your box? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 


1 comment

  1. The ointment sounds really cool! I've tried the beauty protector and the hair masque before and it's pretty good!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete