March favourites

Once again with the click of a finger we have reached the end of a month, they just seems to fly by, I feel like if I blink I'll miss it. March has been a lovely month, I've treated myself to a few things, seen another pll finale, had many outings and meals with friends and family and had a little rest from work. 

Here are my favourites | 
  1. Urban decay, naked smokey palette
  2. Benefit high beam and posie tint
  3. Maybelline push up drama mascara
  4. MAC verve And snob
  5. Yankee candle vanilla cupcake
  6. Asos cat shoes
  7. Spectrum A04 strong finish brush
  8. Boutique of Molly lace crop top
  9. Da silva London pll jumper
  10. Daffodils 
What have been your favourites this month? 
I hope you have a lovely and hopefully sunny April. 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

2 comments

  1. well no wonder they are your fav! everything looks great ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete