Pay day wish list

I've got myself a few treats this month and I recieved a few treats from my boyfriend too, but I just can't help spying more things that I won't. I thought I would share with you what I've got my eye on ready for payday! 


8. Lazy oaf strawberry dress

I won't buy them all but it's nice to dream, I will more than likely add more before payday comes. Have you got anything in mind for when payday comes around?

Danielle x 
Where you can find me | 


Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

4 comments

  1. Ah I really want the Too Faced Bon Bon palette too but I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need yet another eyeshadow palette haha! Its just so pretty though! xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I no I'm addicted to eye shadow palettes at the moment I have my eye on the peanut butter and jelly palette too, they are all just so pretty xx

      Delete
  2. To be honest I am eyeing that Urban Decay Palette as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the naked smokey palette this month and love it so I really won't to invest in another. The naked 3 palette has some gorgeous shades in it xx

      Delete