Pink and nude Spring makeup

Base | 


Cheeks | 


Eyes | 


Lips | 



I used the white shade (1) all over my lid as a base colour, then the soft pale pink colour (2) on top. From the centre of the lid to the outer corner I blended in the light metallic pink shade (3) finishing with the darker metallic pink shade (4) blended into the outter cornor and the bottom lash line. After falling in love with the Maybelline lash sensation mascara I couldn't wait to try out the new falsies push up drama mascara, it seperates the lashes evenly giving loads of volume so you don't have to put on the falsies.

I don't know how I ever survived with out a lip scrub, they are amazing they take away all the dead skin and leave my lips perfectly prepped for lipstick, it also tastes great which is a bonus. I loved the maybelline rosewood pearl lipstick so I went back for more and picked up the brown, nude, velvet beige shade. It looks lovely for a simple toned down look, perfect for the upcoming Spring months.


Let me know if you use any of these products, what you think of them and if you would wear this makeup look.

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

6 comments

  1. Such a pretty makeup look! I've also been using the Blushed Nudes palette and Rockateur a lot recently. And I actually love the Lush lip scrub too.

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blushed nudes palette is so easy to use and has such lovely colours I use it all the time xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty look! I love the palette :) xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, you have some great products here! I love the Myabelline concealer and powder but I've ever tried the blushed nudes palette so I'll have to check it out, theres s many beautiful shades!x

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time using the maybelline concealer and I loved it. I usaslly love all the maybelline products I'm just not a massive fan of there foundation xx

      Delete