Things that have made me smile | week 34

Bubble bar | unicorn horn 


Things that have made me smile | 

  1. Being brave and getting my hair cut and coloured, it needed the chop. 
  2. Spending the day with my mum on Mother's Day. 
  3. Receiving my pretty little liars jumper. 
  4. My rabbits becoming friends and now sharing a cage. 
  5. Purchasing my first naked palette. 

What has made you smile this week? 

Danielle x 


Where you can find me | 

Facebook | /DotDanielle   Instagram | @dotdanielle   Twitter | +danielle wood 

3 comments

  1. Bubble bars are life, they make baths so much more relaxing and enjoyable. Love this post!

    Destiny | Ms Beauty Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no what you mean my life would be so much more stressful with out a bath and a bubble bar or bath bomb. Thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. 1. That the summer weather is still sticking around!
    2. Currently having a lot of spare time to blog.
    3. Working out most morning (or going for a walk around the coast!)

    inthecakeblog.com

    ReplyDelete