Things that have made me smile | week 37

Happy Easter! This weeks bath bomb had to be from the Easter collection! 
Lush bath bomb | Which came first

Things that have made me smile | 

This week hasn't been all smiles, on Wednesday my dad was taken into hospital and is still there now, to make things worse he is in a hospital and hour an half away from where I live as he was working their and is to Ill to be moved. He is getting better and should hopefully be home soon. That does however bring me to the top of my list of things that have made me smile. . . 

  1. Going to visit my dad in hospital, it's wasn't nice seeing him like that but I'm happy I could go and see him. 
  2. After seeing my dad enjoying a 3 course meal with my sisters and boyfriend. 
  3. Having a lovely Easter Sunday with a gorgeous roast dinner and of course lots of chocolate! 
  4. Treating my self to a new bag, trousers and jewellery from primark. 
  5. Finally getting the shoes I want from asos and an outfit from Zara. Head to my Instagram to see them. 
I hope you've had a lovely week and lovely Easter! 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

4 comments

  1. I always wondered what was in the middle. Thanks for sharing!

    Thehomeofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Easter! Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he gets better soon <3

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete