April favourites

April has been a bit of a whirl wind month, I got engaged, payed of my holiday, booked v festival tickets and went on lots of walks. I think I can go as far as saying this has been the best month of the year so far! I didn't have the best start to the year but this month has really made me feel better about the year. I'm going into my last month of uni and have so many things to look forward to! So many things have been my favourite this month it was hard to just pick a few, but here they are . . .

  1. Urban decay palettes, I added the naked palette to my collection this month and have enjoyed experiment with naked, naked 3 and naked smokey palettes. I just need naked 2 to complete my collection now. 
  2. Spectrum Marbleous brushes, I had to have these as soon as I saw them, they are so pretty and soft. I've used them everyday since I bought them. 
  3. Lyla loves jewellery, I bought a view peices from here this month and have loved pairing them with different outfits. 
  4. Benefit bo-ing concealer, I've being using a sample of this under my eyes and over any blemishes. It is perfect for covering dark circles and blemishes I need the full size product. 
  5. Lush bath bombs, I think these are my favourite every month, but I don't think my Sunday night bath would be the same without them. Since using one a week my skin feels so much smoother, and they are great for winding down ready for an early night in preparation for the week. 
  6. Barry m coconut infusion nail varnishes, I have three of the nine shades in this collection but I have loved all of the shades I have. They look pretty and nourish your nails at the same time! 
  7. Asos cat shoes, these shoes have been a favourite since I bought them, they go with so many things and just add somthing to my outfit. I know I'm going to live in these this summer. 
  8. Jean Paul gaultier classique perfume, Ive wanted this perfume for ages, it smells so pretty and floral. 
  9. My engagement ring, I had to have this on here, it's such a happy moment and I love it so much. 
  10. Music favourite, I have being loving Meghan Trainor this month, Im listening to her now whilst writing this. All her songs are so catchy and she has an amazing voice. 
What have been your favourites this month? 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

No comments