Feel unique and naked palettes

I first discovered Feel unique through uni days, uni days is an app for students which has loads of great student discount codes on for so many places. Feel unique always have 10% off for students but occasionally have extra discounts on. They sell many brands like, Zoella beautyLiz EarleBenefitRimmel and many more. The brand that caught my eye was Urban decay, I've had my eye on their Naked palettes for a while. With the temptation of 20% off and free delivery on orders over £15 how could I resist. I purchased my palettes at different times, I didn't want to hurt my bank balance all in one go, and I now have three of the naked palettes. 
Urban decay naked | £38.50
Each palette has a selection of 12 beautiful colours, the basic palettes is a collection of natural Matte, satin and shimmer shades. Naked 3 has a gorgeous selection of pink shades and a deep black shade, I love this palette to create a pink, girly, Spring look. The newest addition is the smokey palette, made up of many smokey shades to create the ultimate smokey eye! 
The colours glide on to the eyelid easily and blend so well, each palette comes with a double sided brush, and these are the type you would won't to add to your brush collection. Each palette is perfect for different things, and once you have one you will won't them all! 

To help out those who don't have the delight of student discount you can click this link, http://referme.to/d8aff1o which will take you straight to the feel unique website and give you a code for 15% off. They do free delivery for any order over £15 and so many great brands. 

Let me know if you Purchase any products. 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

No comments