High street underwear

I love Victoria secret underwear, they are so pretty and amazing quality but the price is a little to much for me. The prices go up on the bras as the sizes go up so being a 34DD they can get expensive.
Underwear has to be comfortable but I also like it to be pretty, you won't to feel good and pretty in it too.  
New look have some very pretty lingerie in a range of colours, sizes and patterns. I love lace detailing, it looks so soft, sexy and adds a luxury touch. I've never bought a longline bra before as I thought the material would just bunch up but it actually sits in place comfortably and looks really nice. This Pink contrast lace longline bra is a soft pink all over with white lace outlining the cups and a white lace band at the bottom. With it being a longline bra it has five fasteners at the back, which is gives so much support. You can purchase this bra from New look for £12.99. 

What is a bra without the matching bottoms, the bottoms to this bra is a thong. It is a matching pink colour to the bra with pink and white layered lace and a small white bow. You can purchase it from New look for £5.99 and all briefs are on 3 for 2. 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

No comments