Soap that looks good enough to eat!

At Christmas my mum got me the cutest cupcake shaped soap that I loved so much I couldn't bring my self to use as I didn't won't to ruin it. When I saw Just jodes video unboxing some gorgeous products from the same shop I just couldn't help myself I had to place an order. Just jodes has a discount code on her unboxing video for 10% you can find Here
The Yorkshire soap company hand make the products and are know for their beautiful hand crafted soaps. There is something for everyone, but just remember they look good but they won't taste good! 

I chose three products, two soaps and a bath truffle.
The first being a Yorkshire rose cake slice, looking good enough to eat this soap comes in a lovely little box complete with ribbon and a tag, perfect to give as a gift. As soon as I opened the packaging I could smell the sweet rose scent. This is a white cake slice shape with a strip of pink going through the middle, sprinkled with glitter on the top and a cute 'icing' decoration. I don't know how I'm going to bring my self to use this but I no it will leave my skin smelling amazing! 
Price | £5.00 
The second product I added to my basket was a Raspberry ripple soap bar. This just comes in clear packaging but is still just as nice. You can smell this product before peeling back the packaging and it smells delicious. It is a clear bar with an ice cream effect pink swirls at the top. This bar is great for moisturising your skin. 
Price | £3 
The final product I bought was the Strawberry and poppyseed bath truffle. It is just the cutest little thing, with its sweet strawberry smell and little case you just cant help but be drawn to this. I've never had a bath truffle before but it's just like a bath bomb just just drop it into a full hot bath, get in and enjoy! 
Price | £2.50 
I wanted to share these products with you so I ordered an extra Raspberry ripple soap bar that you can win! To enter all you need to do is follow me on Instagram and Twitter. The competition will end on Monday the 11th of April, the winner will be contacted through Instagram and Twitter. Good luck! 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

No comments