Spring OOTD

As soon as I saw this outfit on zoella in a picture she posted on her Instagram I new I had to have. I never owned a two piece so this was something new for me, the plain white with little colourful details is what drew me to it. It is pretty and quirky without being in your face. The sleeves are a three quarter length with a frayed finish at the ends. I think the trousers are slightly cropped too but I only have short legs so everything is full length on me. I did roll up the bottoms on mine to make them a little cropped. I first saw the pastel pink cat shoes on Freddy Cousin-Brown's Instagram and just like before I feel in love! (Instagram is a cause for a lot of my purchases). They are from Asos but they took me a while to get my hands on, they are forever out of stock. I kept the page in my tab for days and kept constantly refreshing the page through out the days. (A Bit sad you may think but they are just so pretty) when they finally had one pair in my size I quickly ordered them and then did a little happy dance around my living room! The cuteness and quirkiness of these shoes make them perfect to wear with Zara two piece. 
Top and trousers | Zara | Top - £25.99 | Trousers - £29.99 
Shoes | Asos - £25 now on sale for £17.50 
Rings | primark -£2.50
Earrings | primark -£1.00 
Watch | Daniel Wellington - £159 
Lipstick | Mac - snob £15.50 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

2 comments