Things that have made me smile | week 38

Bath bomb | Humpty Dumpty 
He was almost too cute to crack

Ive had such a relaxing week off work, plenty of lie ins, cups of coffee in bed and lovely Spring walks. 

Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Going to a friends baby shower, then to the beach and stuffing myself with an all you can eat Chinese. 
  2. My boyfriend getting a tax rebate, and treating me to the new spectrum brush marbolous collection. 
  3. Going for a lovely walk in the sun to Costa, then treating myself to some new perfume and the naked three palette. 
  4. Starting a new book, it's been a while since I sat down and read a good book.
  5. Having a pj's and movie day, sometimes not moving of the sofa is the best lazy day! 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

2 comments

  1. Starting a new book is so much fun! I love reading x

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really trying to get back into it xx

      Delete