Things that have made me smile | week 40

Bath bomb | sky dancer 

Things that have made me smile | 
I would have to say this week has been my happiest week of the year, I got ENGAGED! So of course that is the beginning of my list. 
  1. Getting engaged. 
  2. Booking v fest tickets with my, finance, sister and friend. 
  3. Receiving some lovely engagement gifts.
  4. Going out for meal so celebrate my engagement.
  5. Placing a big order at new look, when there's 20% off for students how can you say no.

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

6 comments

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! Wish you all the best for the future.

    Nikki
    http://nikkipedia87.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement girl. I wish you all the happiness and luck !! Enjoy ur time :) thanks for sharing with us ! X
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting engaged!! You'll make a gorgeous bride :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much that's so sweet xx

      Delete