Things that have made my smile | week 41

Lush bubble bar | ladybird 
Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Booking the venu, dj, cake and candy cart for my engagement party. 
  2. Receiving my naked palette in the post. 
  3. My friend having her baby! 
  4. Going to the cinema, with my fiancé, sister and friend to watch jungle book. 
  5. Organising a night out with my friends and booking in for our makeup to be done at urban decay. 
I hope you've have a lovely week, what has made you smile? 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

2 comments

  1. I love reading these little posts, I tried to do them in a diary, but as daily things that made me smile and then lost track and haven't done it since! I really want to see the jungle book too! Also thank you for the comment on my blog, it definitely is better to invest in pieces rather than just buying lots of the same kind of thing
    www.elzbthchlmrspps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts! I want to see the jungle book! It sounds really good :)

    Blessings,
    edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete