Pamper night

Stressful week, partied hard or maybe you just want to relax, everyone needs a little at home pamper. I love to have a pamper night on a Sunday to unwind from the week and prepare my self for the upcoming week. 
A bath is my favourite place, I love to run a hot bubble bath, add a bath bomb, shut the door the and forget about the outside world. This week I used Fizzbanger from lush, it changes colour as it spins and contains pooping candy for a little more fun. 
After a stressful, busy week my skin usually suffers, a face mask really helps keep my skin, clear and clean. Rosy cheeks, from lush always leaves my skin feeling supersoft and have a natural glow. I relax in my hot bubble bath while I let the mask do its magic. 
What is more calming than a candle? I light a candle about 10-20 minutes before I run my bath to allow the bath room to fill with the scent. 
Once I'm relaxed I like to wash of the bubbles, Yorkshire soap company hand make the cutest soaps. I used the Yorkshire rose cake slice which smells amazing! 
Once I'm clean, relax and dry its time to out the moisture back into my skin. I love body butters my skin always feels soft after rubbing the ted baker body butter into it. 
To finish of my pamper I like to paint my nails for the week, I love the new Barry M, coconut infusion range, this week I used the shade aloha which is a beautiful, bright, bold pink, perfect for Spring. 

I then usually relax on the sofa or in bed watching something on Netflix, then get an early night. 

What do you do when you have a pamper night? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

2 comments

  1. Nothing like some self-care! I love Yankee Candle :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pamper evenings is the best way to have some "me time" Great blog too i've followed you on blog loving :) x

    Hollie may,

    check out my blog? - www.statementundertones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete