Urban decay, Alice in wonderland palette.

When picking up my naked palette from debanhams I saw the Alice in wonderland eyeshadow pallet and lipsticks advertise. I was in complete awe, there were so many gorgeous colours and I loved the style of box. After having a sneak preview on Leanne lim walkers snapchat, I was in love. It was just my luck that when I tried to get it it was sold out online everywhere, you can Imagine my disappointment. Luckily they had 12 left in stock at my local debanhams so my friend rushed up and grabbed two! 
The packaging of the box is so pretty, it's certainly something you would be proud to have on display in your bedroom or dressing table. The pattern on the packaging is colourful geometric shapes and butterfly's, with a mirrored effect to make it look a little more crazy. You lift up the lid to reveal a mirror that is a great size to do your makeup on the the go. The mirror holds a little message at the bottom that reads, we're all mad here, and is surrounded by clocks. Bellow the Mirror is two flaps that also have a message across them saying, I'm not strange, wired, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different to yours. I think a few of us can relate to that. As you lift the flaps it reveals a pretty, black and blue 3D butterfly.
The eye shadows are stored in a little pull out draw underneath that reads, I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I must have changed several times since then. The draw reveals the 20 bold, colourful shades which are a mixture of Matts and shimmers. The shades are in columns of four shades and each column represents a different character. You can use these to match the characters looks or mix the shades to create your own. 
The first column Is for Alice, the shades are, looking glass, reflection, dormouse and metamorphosis. These are nude shades with a blue to add a little Colour. 
The second column is for the Mad Hatter, the shades are, hatter, gone mad, paradox and cake. I love the variety of colours in this selection and I think cake is just the Perfect name for a shade.
The third column is for Mirana, the shades are, lily, duchess, kingdom and chessboard. This shades will create a beautiful shimmery smokey eye. 
The fourth column is for Iracebeth, the shades are, heads will roll, bandersnatch, salazen grum and royal flush. The green and blue Matt shades will look lovely in the outer corners of the eyes to add some colour to your makeup look. 
The final column is for Time, the shades are time, dream on, chronoshere and mirror. These are the darkest shades in the set and will create a lovely shimmery look. 
The palette comes will a limited edition brush which has the same geometric pattern on. This palette is also limited edition just for the Alice through the looking glass movie, so if you won't it get your hands on it fast as it is also selling out quickly. You can purchase it from, Feel uniqueDebenhams and Urban decay for £43. It may seem a little pricey but there is some much pretty packaging, a double sided brush, 20 gorgeous colours and it is limited edition. 
I can not wait to try out some of the characters looks and create some of my own. What do you think to this pallet? Will you be purchasing it? 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

10 comments

  1. Truly a beautiful palette :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are amazing arnt they xx

      Delete
    2. The shades are amazing arnt they xx

      Delete
  2. LOVING this palette. The package design is like a fantasy.

    www.erinfred.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's what made me want it at first, it's just so pretty xx

      Delete
  3. This pallet is absolutely gorgeous, Urban Decay do the best makeup pallets!

    Love,
    Jess xx

    www.jessicalouiseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theby really do I've become a little obsessed with their palettes xx

      Delete
  4. I don't think I will be purchasing as I don't think I'd get as much wear out of it as I'd want to but I am in love with column 3 and 5! X

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous palette!
    I'm on a spending ban but I'm a sucker for limited editions and this may be worth breaking it for!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the package of this product is so cool! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete