June favourites

    
  1. This month I bought all the new products in zoellas new beauty range. Sweet inspirations has to be my favourite range, the packaging is so pretty and the scent is so nice. I have used these products do much this month, the small bag lives in my handbag and I've already repurchased some products as I don't won't to run out. You can read my review of the sweet inspirations range Here and how I use the products in a pamper routine Here
  2. Lyla loves jewellery always looks so pretty on Instagram and always gets me looking on their imstagram. This month I purchased a few pieces, you can see what I got here, I've been wearing the different pieces all month with different outfits but the rings have been my favourite, you can wear them with anything and they just make it look like I've made much more effort than I actually have. 
  3. The Loreal nude magique cushion foundation has been a staple in my makeup bag this month. I  have to admit I purchased this foundation just to see what all the hype was about, but I, really glad i did. It gives a lovely light coverage and I love applying it using the cushion rather than my usual foundation brush. 
  4. I've always been a lover of candles, never a certain type as long as they smell nice I'm happy. This month I've been burning the Yankee candle tarts over candles. They just melt in a tart burner but the smell just seems so much stronger than a candle and you can burn them a few times. 
  5. The sleek solstice highlighting pallets has been a stand out beauty product for me this month. Not only does it look beautiful in its rose gold packaging, all four highlighters go on perfectly and really highlight your face. You don't have to apply loads but the nightlight is still really stronge. 
  6. Berry m's molten metals range is so pretty and adds a little bit of glitz and glam to your look. This month I purchased two of the shades, bronze bae and slower lining. I've had them both on this month, just wearing them on there own for a bold stand out look or teamed the, with another shade for a more subtle look. 
  7. I hadn't used a fixing mist before this month, now I don't know how my makeup ever stayed in place without it. I've been loving the Loreal infallible fixing mist to set my makeup in place and keep it their all day. 
  8. I love nothing more that taking all my makeup of and applying a face ask to give my skin a deep cleanse. The lush Don't look at me face mask has been my favourite this month, I love the bright blue colour and it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. 
  9. I couldn't end my favourites without mentioning the new season of Orange is the new black. I was hooked on it that much I watched it all in one weekend. 
What have been your favourites this month, have you tried any new products, or found a new series that you just can't stop watching? Let me know in the comments. 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

No comments