L'Oreal cushion foundation

The sun is finally out! (I wonder how long it will stay) I love having days just sat basking in the sun, going for walks and picnics or just having a traditional bbq with family and friends in the garden. Everyone always seems in such a happy mood when the suns out and it certainly lifts my spirit. 

Heavy makeup in the sun is massive no for me, I don't like to feel the skin melting it of my face but I can't go without it.  L'Oreal Paris have launched a brand new cushion foundation, a sponge liquid foundation. 
The foundation comes in 7 shades with a little cushion to apply the product. The foundation is in a sponge which is released when you tap onto it with your cushion. It is a light coverage which is perfect for summer as you can't feel it on your skin and it leaves you with a fresh dewy completion. However you can build the foundation up to a medium coverage by tapping onto the sponge more to releases more product. 
I love the texture and coverage of this product and there's something a little more glamorous about applying your foundation with a little cushion. It will be perfect for holiday and festival season, to give a little coverage and it's all compact, easy for travel and you won't need to remember a brush! 

You can pick up this foundation from Superdrug for £14.99 and they currently have a 3 for 2 offer across L'Oreal products and a free tote when you spend £15 or more in cosmetics. 

Do you like to use a lighter coverage foundation in summer? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood



2 comments

  1. Feeling like going to Superdrug now, although I did a complete haul on Kiko's website today ahah. Great post. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love super drug I can never leave without anything, everything is just so affordable. I still need to try kilo products, what did you get? Xx

      Delete