L'Oreal Paris sexy balm

I love a Matt lip but when the sun is already drying out my lips I don't won't to use a product that is going to dry them out even more. L'Oreal Paris have brought a selection of Infallible sexy balms in 8 gorgeous shades, 5 sheer and 3 bold. They are enriched with gel balm to provide moisture for up to 12 hours. They are pigmented to give ultra colour and sit beautfuly on the lips.
I'm a lipstick kind of girl myself but these Sexy balms are super moisturizing and not sticky at all. There is a shade for every occasion, you can keep it neutral with the sheer shades or be brave and stand out with the bold shades. 


I picked up four of the shades from Superdrug where all L'Oreal makeup is on 3 for 2. I choose  103 as if, 109 such a babe, 111 go pretty or go home and 202 adventure. 
103 as if is a gorgeous pale nude shade that adds a little colour to a natural makeup look. 109 such a babe gives that perfect pop of summer pink brightening up your smile. 111 go pretty or go home is more of a pretty purple shade that adds a little colour. 202 adventure is a bold red shade that makes your lips stand out. 

They are super nourishing on the lips and will look lovely for proms and weddings. Do your prefer sheer or bold? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

2 comments