Lush haul

My lush basket was looking a little empty so I decided to fill it up a little. As much as I love the convienence of ordering online you can't beat going in to a lush store and inhaling the gorgeous scents. The staff members are so lovely and will always help you out, show you how to use products and help to decided which is best for you. I mainly get bath bombs and and bubble bars as they are so pretty and create such a lovely relaxing bath which fills the room with amazing smells. 

What I purchased | 

Bath bombs | 

Lava lamp | 3.95
A bold orange ball filled with bright purple spots is certain to fill your bath with colour. This one is created to turn your bath into a giant lava lamp. 
Intergalactic | £3.95
This is favourite of mine, it turns your bath into your very own glaxy. It's filled with so many fun and vibrant colours and not to forget poppy candy! 
Think pink | £2.65 
A smaller bomb but just as nice, the deep pink colour leaves your bath a girly dream and the little flowers float around you while you relax. 
Bubble bars | 

The modfather | £3.65
This one is part of the Father's Day collection and will make a great gift. You crumble it under warm running water then sit back and relax in the citrusy smells. 
Pop in the bath | £3.45 
For this one you can opt for a blue bar with a pink flower or a pink bar with a blue flower. Either way you will enjoy zesty lemon scents with this pretty bubble bar. 
A French kiss | £4.25 
A classic relaxing smell is lavender and this pretty swirling bubble bar allows us to relax is a bath full of lavender scented bubbles. 
Pink flamingo | £5.95 
What's more summery than a candy scented pink flamingo? Having it on a stick allows you to swirl it around the bath to create bubbles, when you have enough to you can stop and use it again in another bath. 
Face mask |

Don't look at me | £6.75 
I was drawn to the mask by the bright blue colour. It's packed full of nutrients to leave your skin exfoliated and nu outrider leaving you with the perfect completion. I tried this product and my skin has never felt more soft. 
Hair mask | 
You apply this mask to dry hair and leave in for 20 minutes before washing with your usually products. It leaves hair soft and frizz free and help prevent split ends when brushing your hair. Perfect for frizzy fly away hair. 
And now I'm fully stocked for the perfect pamper night. My favourite products are pink flamingo bubble bar, don't look at me face mask and Jasmine and Henna fluff-ease hair mask. 

What are your favourite products? Have you tried any that I purchased? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

No comments