Lyla loves jewellery and OOTD

I found Lyla loves jewellery on Instagram, and fell in love with their unique pieces. I've ordered from them before and their pieces were so resonably priced, came in gorgeous packaging and even came with a free gift.

When scrolling through Instagram I was reminded of their unique pieces and decided to have a peek in their website again. And of course everyone knows that a peek turns into a purchase. 

What I picked up | 
OOTD | 
Gold double curve ring | Lyla loves | £3.50
Matte gold open triangle ring | lyla loves | £3.50
Gold cord wrapped bangle | Lyla loves | £3.50
You are my sunshine pedant necklace | Lyla loves | £5.00
White ribbed strip scoop neck body | new look | £12.99
Tanned suede skirt | primark | £8.00
Lipstick Brave | MAC | £15.00 

Have your purchased any of the Lyla loves jewellery? You can get 20% off your order using code D20

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood




6 comments

  1. What cute jewelry?! Love the outfit too xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Lyla loves do so many beautiful items xx

      Delete
  2. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, I really need to get myself a skirt like this, I love them x x

    millieerosee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, head to primark there cheap but still really nice and fit great too xx

      Delete