May favourites

I can't quite believe the we are at the end of May and about to enter the 6 month of the year! Where did all that time go? That been said I've had a fun filled month and have another haul of things I have been loving. 
1. Mixed berry smoothies - with the summer months creeping up I've been trying to eat a little healthier. I've loved having a smoothie for breakfast and this mix berry one has been a firm favourite. It's just frozen mixed berries, 1 banana and low fat berry yoghurt. It tastes delicious and fills you up until lunch. 

2. My engagement - last month I got engaged to my gorgeous fiancé and this month we celebrated with all our friends and family. We had a great night with a few too many wines and received lots of cards, gifts and money that we love. 

3.  Too faced foundation - the two faced, born this way foundation is the first high end foundation that I have purchased. I love drugstore foundations but I was going through a stage where non of the were sitting on my oily skin. This foundation is oil free and sits beautiful on the skin all day. 

4. No7 cream blush - I can't get enough of cream blushes at the moment, they glide onto the skin so smoothly. I apply this over the top of primer, foundation, contour and highlighter and it still shows the gorgeous colour. You just glide it onto your cheeks and rub it in using your fingers or a brush. You can build it up as much as you would like by adding more or less product. 

5. V05 heat protection styling spray  - since getting quite a bit of my hair cut off I've really been trying to look after it. No hair dye and hardly any heat. When I do use heat I've been reaching for the V05 heat protection styling spray to protect my hair. It leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling super soft. 

6. Busted live - I loved a bit of cheesy pop when I was younger and busted were definitely one of the best for that. When they announced there come back tour with all three band members I jumped at the chance of getting a ticket. This month I went and danced and sang very loudly to some of their greatest hits. Although we got stuck in traffic for 3 hours getting home it was a great night listening to some childhood favourite songs. 

7. Benefit makeup - I love makeup but hate the price tag of high end makeup. I love little sets like this that hold miniatures of some of the best products. This benefit set consists of primer, foundation, concealer and powder, everything you need for the perfect base. It's a great way to try products with out having to spend loads. I love the primer and concealer and would now buy them as full sized products. 

8. Barry M nail varnish - Barry M brought a range of gorgeous shades in a coconut infusion range. Formulated with coconut oil and coconut water they hydrate and nourish your nails. I love the shade surfboard, it's a pale pastel pink, perfect for summer. 

9.  Jord wood watch - the moment I received this watch I feel in love. Made from gorgeous wood it has a classic, rustic look to it. It looks lovely on men and women and would make a perfect gift. You can read my post on this watch Here there is also a competition for your chance to win a voucher towards a watch. 

10. Alice through the looking glass palette - with the release of Alice through the looking glass film this month, urban decay brought out a limited edition makeup collection consisting of an eyeshadow palette and 6 lipsticks. I purchased the palette and love the mixture of colours in it. You can create so many unique looks with the mix of Matt and shimmer shades. Read more on this palette here.

I hope you have had a lovely month, what have you been loving this month? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

1 comment

  1. Congrats on getting engaged! Hope you have a great month of June :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete