Superdrug haul

It's been a while since I went into Superdrug and had a good browse at everything, so that I did. Superdrug sell so many great affordable brands, there is always something that chatches the eye. I picked up a few products to update my makeup bag and to purchase some products that I heard great things about. 

What I picked up | 

Sexy balms, I first saw these products on instgram from the likes of Just Jodes and Beccarose. It's the battle between sheer and bold colour shades. I picked up four of the eight shades, three being sheer and one bold. Even though I'm usually more of a nude, sheer shade lover the bold red shade is actually my favourite, making the lips stand out and look beautiful. Although they are a lip balm they arnt sticky at all and give a little hint of colour no matter what shade you wear. They are so nourishing they leave your lips feeling smooth and glossy. 

Cushion foundation | £14.99 
Where haven't you seen this foundation, an exciting new concept of using a cushion to pump and apply your foundation, yes please! The cute pastel lilac pot contains and cushion to apply the foundation and the foundation itself. The foundation is actually contained inside a sponge that you tap with the cushion to release the product and apply smoothly using the cushion. It has a light build able to medium coverage, which is great now the warmer months are (hopefully) approaching.

Infallible fixing mist setting spray | £7.99
I hadn't used a setting spray before and picked this one up as part of the 3 for 2 offer. I now don't know how I survived with out a setting spray, my makeup stayed in place for so much longer! The only thing with this product is you do have to shake it very well before using otherwise you will end up with a few white marks on your face, I made this mistake the first time.

Barry M makeup
Molten metals nail paint in copper mine and silver lining | £3.99 each
I first saw these gorgeous shades in Zoellas may favourites video and feel in love. I love a metallic finish and these are perfect shades to add a little sparkle and give a plain outfit a bit of wow.

Coconut infusion, flamingo | £4.99
I love the new coconut infusion range from Barry m, they are super nourishing and have so beautiful colours. The latest addition to my collection is flamingo, a lovely pastel but bold shade of orange, perfect for summer.

After glow light bronzer
Barry M had an offer on where you got a free bronzer when you spent over £8, which is a great offer! There are two shades light and dark, being very pale I was unsure on any of the shades ad they both looked pretty dark. I picked one up anyway as it was free and if I didn't like it I could give it away. I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised, it wasn't to dark but is build able if you won't it a little darker. It gave a pretty sun kissed glow which is great if your like and don't get much of a glow from the sun.

MUA
Pixel perfect multi blush, pink blossom | £3
MUA is such an affordable brand which has some beautiful products. The mixture of gorgeous colours made this product catch my eye, for just £3 it is such a bargain. You do need to use a little more product than usual but the blush leaves a lovely rosy glow.

Rhapsody palette | £5
A multi use palette for just £5 is an absolute bargain, this palette consists of 10 nude and smokey shades and two cream nude metallic shades that can be used on the skin. I love the purple shades in the palette and can be used to create a subtle or bold look.

Intense colour eyeliner, berry wine | £1
I've never experimented with different colour eyeliner before so I picked up this dark purple shade to team with the eyeshadow palette I purchased.

Sleek makeup
Sleek makeup highlighter palette solstice | £9.99
The pigmentation in this palette is gorgeous, it consists of two baked powders, a cream and a shimmer powder. They highlight the face beautifully and the palette just looks great sitting pretty on your dressing table. This palette has become a staple in my makeup bag.

That is everything that I have picked up in superdrug recently, which is your favourite product that I picked up? Have you tried any of these products or have any products that you would recommend? Leave me a comment below of any recommendations or chat with me on my other social media. 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood




2 comments

  1. Lovely photos, dear! I wish they sold Barry M in America, I'd love to try some of their stuff :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I love the Barry m nail varnishes xx

      Delete