Benefit | how to look the best at everything

I love trying out new makeup products and mixing up my daily routine, which is great with drugstore products as they never cost too much but when it comes to high end products they can be a little pricey to just try out. Benefit are one of my favourite high ends brands and I usually
fall in love with most of their products. I wanted to try out a few of their products mainly the concealer but I didn't won't to pay a small fortune if I wasn't sure i would like the products.
Benefit do a set called How to look the best at everything, which includes four sample sized products and a small brush. The set includes, POREfessional pro balm, hello flawless oxygen foundation, boi-ing industrial strength concealer in two shades, hello flawless powder in Ivory and a small powder brush. This set includes everything you need to create a flawless base, with out the massive price tag. You can get this set in light and dark so the products suit different skin shades. You can purchase this product at Feel unique for £25.50. 
I loved all of these products and would now buy them as full sized products, but the sample sizes allowed me to try them fully to know if I loved them. The sample sized products are also perfect for on the go, traveling and giving as gifts. 

You can get 15% off at Feel unique by clicking this Link which will give you your code and take you straight to the feel unique website to make your purchase. 

Do you try sample products before purchasing the full sized product? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

2 comments

  1. All of these products look amazing! :) love your photos http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I love the benefit products xx

      Delete