Classic smokey eye

A smokey eye is my go to makeup look, it goes perfect for any season, outfit and time of day. You can keep it soft with a pale lip for summer and day time looks and create a bolder look with a stand out colourful lip for winter and evenings. A smokey eye consists of nude and brown tones with a mixture of matte and shimmer shades. 
To create this look I used the Younique addiction shadow palette 1 which consists of matte and shimmers in nudes and brown shades. The shades are perfectly pigmented and blend very easily to created a seamless smokey look. 
I started with the shade ELATED blending it all over the lid and all way up to my brow bone as a natural base colour. To start the smokey look I took the shade SINCERE all over my lid then blended the shade CHIPPER into my crease. To create the darker smokey tone I blended FORTHRIGHT to my outer corners and went over the top of that shade with a little bit of SWANKY to give the look a bit of shimmer. And finally I used the shade ZELOUS on my bottom lash line and blended it all together. 
To finish of my eye look I used Younique moodstruck 3D Fiber lashes which create gorgeous false lash look lashes without false lashes. I added a pale lip colour to give it a chilled, summer look using Younique's stiff upper lip lip stain the shade shy. They last all day without smudging which is perfect in the hot weather and when going out to eat. 

You can pick up these products Here
What is your go to makeup look? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 


No comments