Natural makeup look

I love doing my makeup, experimenting with new products and new shades creating new looks. I wear makeup pretty much everyday but I don't always won't a bold look that involves a lot of products. Avon have there most loved products at half price until the 18th of July, this includes 5 products for £15. The products are, mascara, eyeliner, quad eyeshadow palette, bronzing pearls and a lipstick. The eyeshadow palette is in the shade stone taupe and the lipstick is a pale pink shade called carnation perfect for creating a neutral makeup look. 
I started of with Avons magix primer applying it all over with a beauty blender to give a smooth base with no blemishes. This is a three in one products so there's no need for concealer which is perfect if your in a rush or don't won't too many products on your face. I then used the Loreal nude magique cushion foundation to create a medium coverage, smooth base. 
On my cheeks I used Avon ideal flawless cream blush and highlighter duo, I applied the blush straight from the stick to my cheek creating a bold line that I then blended in using my fingers, I then went in with the highlighter in the same way at the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. The highlighter is subtle but still gives a nice highlight with out being in your face. 
To finish of on my cheeks I used a small amount of the Avon glow bronzing pearls at the bottom of my cheeks and my forehead to give a healthy looking glow. 
For my brows I used Collection brow powder to lightly fill in my brows. I love this product it's a powder in a liquid type bottle and the brush is perfectly thin making it so easy to apply. 
On my eyes I used the Avon true colour eyeshadow palette in stone taupes, I started with shade 1 all over the lids following up to my brows to create a nude base. I used shade 2 on my lids and shade 3 in my crease and outer corners. To create a natural smokey look I used shade 4 in my outer corner and bottom lash line and went back in with shade 1 in my inner corner at the top and bottom and blended it all together. To add a little definition I added a small winged eyeliner using Avons glimmer stick eyeliner in blackest black. Liquid eyeliner can get really messy if you don't he much time to apply it, I love the glimmer stick as it's easy to apply, thin enough not to create a massive thick black line and it not to dark so it can still create a soft natural look. To finish of my eyes I used Avons super shock max mascara in black on my top and bottom lashes. It really separates the lashes and adds the right amount of volume for an everyday soft natural look. 
To pull the together I applied Avons ultra colour lipstick in carnation to my lips. Is a pale pink colour, which feels lovely and creamy on the lip giving a little bit of shine. 
And that's the finished, quick natural look. You can now buy Avon products Online and get delivery straight to your door, in 3-5 days for £3.50 or 1-2 days for £5.50 so you don't have to wait a couple of weeks for representative delivery. 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

1 comment

  1. This is an amazing post! I always wear a natural look, so I need to check out some of these products :) Great blog!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete