Sleek Matte me lipsticks

I'm sure you've all lusted over the Kylie Jenner lipsticks, I know I have. The price tag and them forever being sold out is the only thing between me and the lipsticks. 
Sleek have brought out some great alternatives which are just as pretty. The Matte me lipsticks come in 12 gorgeous shades from nude to deep red. The lipsticks start of as a 
liquid and glide onto the lips like a lipgloss. It's very smooth and not sticky at all, after one application you just leave it dry for a moment. Even though they are matte they arnt drying at all and don't flake of during the day. They leave a smooth, full colour matte look on the lips that lasts all day. 
I picked up two of the shades, Shabby chic and Petal. Shabby chic is an on trend muted dark pink shade and petal is a pale pastel pink shade, both perfect for summer looks. 
I love how these products feel on the lips and the matte finish is beautiful. You can pick up the sleek matte me lipsticks for £4.99 each from the Sleek website. 

Feel unique have now added sleek makeup to there website where you can also pick up the matte me lipsticks for £4.99 and you can get 15% off with this Link

Have you tried and of the matte me lipsticks? 

Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

1 comment

  1. These are my favourite liquid lipsticks, I have petal and it's such a gorgeous shade...I have quite a few now!! You should definitely get 'Bitter Sweet' it's in between these shades xx
    Jess from Beautiful Breakable

    ReplyDelete