Things that have made me smile | week 51

Bath bomb | Lava lamp
 Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Purchasing a couple of new homeware peices, a couple of cushions, a blanket and a tray. I think I have a homeware addiction problem. 
  2. Another addiction I no I have is makeup! I am very happy with the new products I picked up this week. Head to my Instagram to see what I picked up and keep an eye out on my blog for reviews. 
  3. Spending the day with my sister to celebrate her 23rd birthday. 
  4. Trying out new activities like trampolining which was so much fun. 
  5. Going out for a lovely tea for my sisters birthday. 
What has made you smile this week? 


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | snap chat - dannie.wood

1 comment

  1. I love trampolines!! They're so fun =)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete