Things that have made me smile | week 54

Things that have made me smile | 
  1. Not panicking about being put to sleep and being in a lot less pain from having an injection.
  2. Enjoying lots of meals out, I don't think I've actually cooked this week. 
  3. Finishing work for the summer and receiving some lovely gifts from children/parents.
  4. Receiving my Younique presenters kit, there's so many great products, you can view them here.
  5. Receiving some blogger mail and sitting in the sunshine. Let's hope the sun is here to stay! 
I hope you have all had a lovely week and have a great one ahead. I'm jetting of on holiday so I'm sure to have a great week! Let me know what has made you smile.


Danielle x 

Where you can find me | 


1 comment

  1. Sounds like you've had a great week! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete